Vitaly Timokhov of Tax Chambers and Barbara Hendrickson of BAX Securities Law will walk you through issues to be considered in selling your law firm from valuation to through negotiation of the sale including:
- Opportunities for small and mid-size law firms
- Valuation of the practice
- Do you need an expert evaluation
- What are you selling: the business versus the practice
- Tax implications of a same versus assets transaction
- Best strategies for marketing your law firm
- Vetting proposals / Offers
- Tips on negotiating the sale of your practice
Please join us on February 11, 2021 at 10:00 am to hear more about this important topic.
Vitaly specializes in providing sophisticated tax advice. He practises exclusively in the area of Canadian federal income taxation and tax planning, with an emphasis on international and domestic reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, and personal tax planning for Canadian and foreign-based corporations and individuals.